October 15-17, 2018 | Omni Resort at Championsgate, Orlando
Service Management World (smworld.com) will bring together senior-level decision makers in enterprise service management, equipping them with strategic and practical guidance to optimize service management in their organizations. Our distinguished Advisory Board has created a program that is outcome-oriented, interactive, and grounded in real-world practicality which provides a level of value to senior service management professionals not found in the current event landscape.
Connect With The Service Management Community
Business decision makers in technical support and service management
CIOs and CTOs
Specialized managers, responsible for strategic process management
Why Sponsor Service Management World
Professionals from all over the country will gather with one goal in mind – to gain tangible outcomes and strategies that maximize organizational value. You’ll connect with the movers and shakers who need to implement cutting edge technologies now, to take their organizations to the next level of performance in the year ahead.
- Senior-level VPs and directors accountable for strategic planning and alignment.
- CIOs seeking the financial benefits of enhanced support operations.
- CTOs tasked with integrating support center strategy with other business areas.
- Managers responsible for tactical planning and implementation.
- Plus many more decision-makers!