Gamasutra.com delivers market-defining content on the art and business of making video games and provides an online community for game developers around the world.
Gamasutra is the leading source of information for game industry professionals, featuring:
- Daily news about the game industry
- Original features and technical articles written by industry professionals
- Targeted content sections per market: Smartphone/Tablet, Console/PC, Social/Online, VR/AR, and Independent Games
- The most comprehensive job board for game developers on the web, and free resume storage for members
- Directory of game developers and companies providing services to game developers
- Directory of schools and training programs relevant to game developers
Not every business has the same marketing goals, which is why Gamasutra has an array of media tools and custom services for marketers to build a program to suit their needs. Download the Media Kit to find more product details.
- Custom Site Skin
- Email Newsletters
- Native Content Distribution
- Native Content Distribution - Video
- Sponsored Article
- Job Postings
- Resume Database
- Featured Employer
Want to Reach Prospective Game Developers?
GameCareerGuide.com helps the next generation of game developers succeed and reach their goals, with educational articles, news, features and student postmortems. Game Career Guide features an international school directory of 400+ game development schools and is a one-stop shop for those looking to break into and grow in the industry. Prospective students interested in becoming a professional game developer are actively researching programs of every degree level and length – make sure they are considering yours.