Meghan Reilly serves as the General Manager of Interop ITX and INsecurity. She rejoins UBM after spending six years helping build Code for America, a national non-profit focused on improving government services through technology. She served as Chief Administrative Officer, and had responsibilities for operations, finance, HR and legal as well as their annual event, the Code for America Summit. At UBM previously, she left as the Associate GM on the Web 2.0 and Gov 2.0 events, co-produced by UBM and O’Reilly Media. Her experience in the technology arena includes working on major events such as COMDEX, Interop, Web 2.0 Summit, Web 2.0 Expo, and more. She was drawn to San Francisco after graduating from University of Colorado by The Ritz-Carlton, and spent her early career in the hospitality industry. She’s a mother of two, loves trail running, and happily accepts hot tamales to satisfy her sweet tooth.
Technology Marketing Solutions
UBM Tech on Twitter
- Medical Design & Manufacturing West 2018 Announces New Features Ahead of 33rd Annual Event
- Interop ITX Announces RSA and Code for America as First Round of Keynotes for 2018 Conference
- Electronics Professionals, Teams & Organizations Honored at the 2017 Annual Creativity in Electronics (ACE) Awards
- B2C Content Marketers Are More Successful But Need to Set Appropriate Expectations
- Facebook Executive to Keynote Enterprise Connect 2018