Meghan Reilly serves as the General Manager of Interop ITX. She rejoins UBM after spending six years helping build Code for America, a national non-profit focused on improving government services through technology. She served as Chief Administrative Officer, and had responsibilities for operations, finance, HR and legal as well as their annual event, the Code for America Summit. At UBM previously, she left as the Associate GM on the Web 2.0 and Gov 2.0 events, co-produced by UBM and O’Reilly Media. Her experience in the technology arena includes working on major events such as COMDEX, Interop, Web 2.0 Summit, Web 2.0 Expo, and more. She was drawn to San Francisco after graduating from University of Colorado by The Ritz-Carlton, and spent her early career in the hospitality industry. She’s a mother of two, loves trail running, and happily accepts hot tamales to satisfy her sweet tooth.
Technology Marketing Solutions
UBM Tech on Twitter
- The Largest Design & Manufacturing Event in Minneapolis Partners with Leading Industry Associations
- INsecurity Announces Robust Keynote Lineup featuring Former US Government CISO and Representatives from Sallie Mae, PSCU and More
- 2018 Intelligent Content Conference Now Open for Registration
- Black Hat Europe 2017 Announces First Briefings: Hacks Spanning Mobile, Banking, Smart Grid, IoT, Medical Devices and More
- 2017 Annual Creativity in Electronics Awards Announces Lifetime Achievement, Innovation & Education and Speaker of the Year Winners